Principles of Modern Radar: Volume 3
IET Digital Library
This title is available electronically through the IET Digital Library
Author: James A. Scheer and William L. Melvin
Product Code: SBRA5030
Pagination: 816 pp.
Stock Status: In stock
£77.35 Member price
£119.00 Full price
Providing in-depth discussions on the most important application areas in current radar practice, Principles of Modern Radar: Volume 3 includes concise descriptions of the purposes, principal issues and radar methods found in a wide variety of current radar types.
Types of radar considered include;
- Low-power continuous wave (CW) radar
- Civilian systems such as weather radar and air traffic control
- Military applications such as pulse Doppler, fire control, ground moving target indication and others
- Unconventional applications such as materials penetrating radar
This final volume provides the reader with a single source of numerous radar applications. Each chapter is authored by highly regarded experts in the field who are active in research and teaching radar practitioners in professional courses.
Community reviewed by multiple experts around the world, this 3rd edition is a self-contained reference for the radar community.
This edition will serve as a self-contained reference for those aiming to become experts in an advanced technology or application area. Principles of Modern Radar: Volume 3 is primarily aimed at radar practitioners within military or government and will also be useful for some advanced graduate students.
- Radar Applications
- Continuous wave radar
- MMW Radar Characteristics and Applications
- Fire Control Radar
- Airborne Pulse-Doppler Radar
- Multiple-Function Phased Array Radar Systems
- Ballistic Missile Defence Radar
- Ground Based Early Warning Radar (GBEWR): Technology and Signal Processing Algorithms
- Surface Moving Target Indication (SMTI)
- Space-Based SAR for Remote Sensing
- Passive Bistatic Radar
- Air traffic control radar
- Weather Radar
- Foliage Penetration RADAR
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Police Radar