Microwave Transmission Line Impedance Data
Author: M.A.R. Gunston
Product Code: SBEW0190
Stock Status: Out of stock
The estimated arrival date is June 2012
Your account will only be charged when we ship your item.
£52.00 Member price
£80.00 Full price
A compendium of data for computing the characteristic impedance of transmission lines based on physical dimensions. Covers both conventional structures and unusual geometries, including coaxial, eccentric and elliptic coaxial, twin-wire, wire-above-ground, microstrip and derivatives, stripline, slabline and trough line. Also details numerous configurations of coupled lines.
2. Transmission Lines Utilizing Conductors of Circular Cross-Section
3. Transmission Lines Utilizing Conductors of Rectangular Cross-Section
4. Transmission Lines Utilizing Conductors of Both Circular and Rectangular Cross-Section
5. Transmission Lines of Usual Cross-Section
6. Coupled Transmission Lines Index